Terms & Conditions
Please read all the terms and conditions carefully. If you feel you can’t accept the terms and conditions, please leave the site immediately. Your continuation for using the website will be considered as your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
https://safeworkwears.com does not have a tendency to encourage the breach of other’s copyright content in any form. We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. We discourage and suspend any practice which violates respect for anyone’s intellectual property.
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on the site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by providing our copyright agent the following information:
- Electronic communication. The filiation of the complaint must be by the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A detail information about the infringed material for easy detection and immediate removal of the disputed content. Also, the proof of ownership of the content needs to be furnished along with the complaint.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your contact credentials like address, contact no, email address.
(1) Provide accurate and authentic information concerning yourself as prompted by any signup form for your account data and always keep your account updated with the latest information.
(2) If any of your information provided by you is found to be false, then we’ll have the proper to suspend your account and additionally resulting in the canceling of your subscription.
However, we have a tendency to expect additionally from you to take care of the confidentiality of your word of account, and you hold to all or any the responsibilities associated with your account.
You comply with in real time to give us a written communication, even if via email, of any unauthorized use of your account or the other breach of security.
We highly acknowledge the contribution of our customer’s feedback about the website & its contents and our product’s effectiveness. To prevent the spam, we held your submission for the approval by our moderator.
However, we reserve the right to suspend any of your submission if it’s violating any law, or it is threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties. (Including, but not limited to, any content that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law).
By posting or sending us a Submission, the liability goes to you regarding the authenticity of the content regarding the information it contains or its breach of copyright of someone’s intellectual property. https://safeworkwears.com is not responsible directly or indirectly for any such claims.
However, we reserve all the right to make any changes to its terms and conditions without any prior notice. You agree to comply with these changes without any debate.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email at email@example.com.